Build 1.9.0 - 10/16/2016
- Users may now explicitly select and save the bluetooth printer device to the ShopperKit device preferences. Once a device is saved, ShopperKit will only attempt to send label data to that device. If no device is saved, ShopperKit will continue to attempt to send label data to the first device in the paired device list. Pairing the ShopperKit app to a specific printer device, should reduce label printing and printer connectivity issues.
- The Container Info popup from the Order Carryout and Storage screens has been modified to prevent users from accidently resetting order status by removing items from staged and POS settled totes.
- The Shopping Storage workflow has been modified to prevent users from accidently resetting order status by picking up staged totes belonging to orders that have been settled at POS.
- The ShopperKit install has been modified to pull icons, fonts and sounds from the local install package vs. attempting to pull down from the cloud.
- The Printable version of the Order Summary report has been optimized to improve load times.
- Tapping the Carryout Header link while in the carryout screen will not longer cause the application to become unresponsive.
- Loading orders in Carryout has been optimized to improve load times.
- Orders that are staged complete where the last action is combining totes will now correctly update to Done status.
- Order list refresh will no longer reset sorts on Customer name.